Sales Development Representative (SDR), USMadrid (Spain) or Remote (US) | Full time
The company and team
At RatedPower we are on a mission to accelerate the energy transition by increasing the global solar energy capacity through disrupting and user-friendly cloud-based solutions. We have created pvDesign, a cloud-based software that automates and optimizes the analysis, design, and engineering of photovoltaic plants in all its stages. Our customers speed up the process of design and engineering and also reduce the construction costs of PV plants and Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE) while increasing accuracy and asset profitability. pvDesign has a track record of +1,300 users reaching +2000GW simulated in over +130 countries worldwide.
pvDesign has proven to produce more than 5% of energy compared to the standard parameters used in the sector, a 20% asset profitability increase, and a reduction of the number of hours engineering teams spend by 85%. Only in 2020, our clients have been able to execute an extra 147 projects that they would have been able without pvDesign, totalising 8.82GW installed/year. It’s the equivalent to the electricity consumption of 4.5 million households worldwide. This leads to an annual reduction of 6 million tons of CO2 and an annual decrease of 9 million oil barrels.
By merging technology and engineering, we aim to strengthen the renewable energy industry, bringing cost reduction and maximizing the efficiency of solar plant deployment. Our ultimate goal? To accelerate the energy transition by contributing to the proliferation of solar energy worldwide.
Diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger. We welcome you to apply to RatedPower regardless of your background, gender, ethnicity, age, orientation or ability.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a Sales Development Representative to join our Business Development team, based in Madrid (Spain) or remote in United States (EST preferred).
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Representing our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding of them.
- Proactively seeking new leads and business opportunities in the market.
- Using Hubspot tools (CRM, sales engagement platform), cold calling, and emailing to generate new sales opportunities.
- Setting up meetings or calls between potential customers and sales executives.
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline of interested prospects and engaging sales executives for next steps.
- Identifying best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook.
- Identifying prospects’ needs and suggesting appropriate products/services.
- Reporting to the sales manager with weekly and monthly results.
- Studies in Business and Engineering are positively valued.
- C1 in English.
- Other languages are a plus. Mainly: German, French, Chinese, Portuguese, Italian or Spanish.
- Prior experience is not required, but will be valued.
- Empathy and good communication skills via phone and email.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment.
- Desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals.
- Highly self-driven sense of motivation.
What we offer
- To become a team member of a fast-growing company.
- Great teamwork. Together we shape the future of renewables, your work will be meaningful and have an impact.
- We support our employees with continuous training.
- Constant opportunities to voice your opinions and ideas.
- Career development according to your aspirations and interests.
- Compensation commensurate with experience.