Account Executive (AE), Latin AmericaRemote (Latin America) | Full time
The company and team
At RatedPower we are on a mission to accelerate the energy transition by increasing the global solar energy capacity through disrupting and user-friendly cloud-based solutions. We have created pvDesign, a cloud-based software that automates and optimizes the analysis, design, and engineering of photovoltaic plants in all its stages. Our customers speed up the process of design and engineering and also reduce the construction costs of PV plants and Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE) while increasing accuracy and asset profitability. pvDesign has a track record of +1,300 users reaching +2000GW simulated in over +130 countries worldwide.
pvDesign has proven to produce more than 5% of energy compared to the standard parameters used in the sector, a 20% asset profitability increase, and a reduction of the number of hours engineering teams spend by 85%. Only in 2020, our clients have been able to execute an extra 147 projects that they would have been able without pvDesign, totalising 8.82GW installed/year. It’s the equivalent to the electricity consumption of 4.5 million households worldwide. This leads to an annual reduction of 6 million tons of CO2 and an annual decrease of 9 million oil barrels.
By merging technology and engineering, we aim to strengthen the renewable energy industry, bringing cost reduction and maximizing the efficiency of solar plant deployment. Our ultimate goal? To accelerate the energy transition by contributing to the proliferation of solar energy worldwide.
Diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger. We welcome you to apply to RatedPower regardless of your background, gender, ethnicity, age, orientation or ability.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a Account Executive (AE) to join our Business Development team, based in Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay preferred).
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Representing RatedPower’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding of them.
- Creating detailed business plans to reach predetermined goals and quotas.
- Ideating the country strategy for the relevant territories and coordinating with the marketing team to launch the most optimal promotional actions.
- Managing the entire sales cycle from presenting products and services to Sales Qualified Leads, to securing a deal.
- Negotiating agreements and keeping records of sales and data.
- Unearthing new sales opportunities through building strong networks, attending trade shows and in-person / online meetings (whenever Covid-19 restrictions allow) and turning them into long-term partnerships.
- Keeping regular contact with clients to understand and meet their needs and maximize customer loyalty.
- Identifying and coordinating priority market needs with both Customer Support and Product team.
- Studies in Business and Engineering are positively valued.
- C1 in English and Portuguese.
- Other languages are a plus. Mainly looking for: German, French, Chinese, Italian or Spanish.
- Prior experience in sales and customer management. Specifically, closing SaaS deals, with an ASP between $20-100K, will be positively valued.
- +2 years of experience in the renewable energy industry.
- Knowledge of Hubspot or other CRM platforms is a plus.
- Empathy and excellent communication skills.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment.
- Desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals.
- Highly self-driven sense of motivation.
What we offer
- To become a team member of a fast-growing company.
- Great teamwork. Together we shape the future of renewables, your work will be meaningful and have an impact.
- We support our employees with continuous training.
- Constant opportunities to voice your opinions and ideas.
- Career development according to your aspirations and interests.